Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had some hard boiled eggs waiting in my refrigerator and this is what I came up with for my DH's lunch. Serve with your favorite bread. I love it!
- 5 -8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped, chilled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, I like Hellman's
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill weed, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 celery rib, chopped fine
- 1 scallion, chopped fine
- pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl.
- Now taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Place in the refrigerator in a covered container to let the flavors blend before eating (or if you can't wait -- eat)!
- Serve on toasted bagels, pumpernickel bread, whole wheat or matzoh!