Recipe by cookalot #2
Found this recipe in the country register newspaper. A newspaper that comes out in both Manitoba and Saskatchewan every month or so. There is no schnapps in this recipe and I take it that is why its Nana's. I have not made this cake, but want to keep it in my cookbook. The servings etc. are not given so I am just guessing. Also guessing on the pie filling and instant pudding size.
- 1 (18 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 1 (24 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup toasted shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cake mix pie filling, eggs, and sour cream. Pour into 9x13 inches pan. Bake for 25-30 min at 350°F.
- Whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add pudding and undrained pineapple.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread over cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.