Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just a fun way to make Hotdogs
- 8 turkey hot dogs
- 8 frankfurter buns, toasted
- 4 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, melted
- 8 tablespoons no-salt-added corn chips, crushed
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
- Grill franks 4 to 5 minutes.
- To serve, place each frank on bun, drizzle with melted cheese and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chips.
- Top frank with either jalapeno slices or green chilies.
- Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients.
- NOTE: Sliced, pickled Jalapeno peppers may be substituted for chopped green chilies.