Recipe by Smilyn
Recipe courtesy George Duran of Ham on the Street. I love HOTS and I couldn't pass up this recipe! This would be great right after a BBQ. This is intended for camping, but at the end of the recipe there is alternate way to cook this.
- 1 (14 ounce) package graham crackers
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (recommended -- Hershey's)
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the graham crackers into pieces and place a layer in the bottom of a cast iron skillet.
- Break up the chocolate bars and put a layer on top of the crackers.
- Now add another layer of crackers and chocolate.
- Evenly distribute the marshmallows over it all.
- Place the skillet in a corner of the campfire, rotating the pan 1/4 turn every 3 minutes, until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallow are golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Be sure to protect your hands from the fire at all times.
- Alternately, the S'mores can be made in a pie pan in a preheated 250 degree F oven until the chocolate and marshmallows melt.