Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so addicting for my family. The sauce is so good. We love this over egg noodles. Enjoy! I have corrected the Catalina dressing to be 1/2 cup. So sorry.
- 4 sirloin steaks, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- Brown strips of steak in 2 Tablespoons Catalina dressing.
- Mix the rest of the bottle with the container of sour cream.
- Add to steak and simmer in low heat for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve with hot noodles.
I have to say that my catalina dressing was part of a product test, so my results might not be typical. I did think my test sample tasted similar to the dressing that is already in stores. I was a bit disappointed with the flavor of this sauce, although it wasn't bad. I also found it too sweet. In addition, "4 sirloin steaks" really doesn't tell me how much meat to use.
My family and I all agreed this was really good for the first few bites, but after a while the sauce becomes overpowering. It is extremely sweet! I think cutting the dressing in half would probably help a lot. But it was very quick and easy, always a bonus!