Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I buy Celeste individual sized cheese-topped pizzas when they are on sale and store them in the freezer. When I want a good snack or quick lunch, I pull one out and top it this way. The amounts can be change to suit your taste and the size of your pizza. I only put in the amounts because the recipe won't be accepted without them.
- 1 frozen cheese pizza
- 1⁄3 cup cooked bite-sized pieces Italian sausage
- 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, medium slices
- extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (I cook them in my toaster oven).
- Cook Italian sausage links; drain and cut in chunks.
- Drizzle a bit of extra virgin olive oil over frozen pizza.
- Slice some tomatoes thinly and cover top.
- Sprinkle some cooked chunks of Italian sausage over the tomatoes.
- Dot in between with gobs of fresh ricotta cheese.
- Drizzle more olive oil over that.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 10 minutes.