Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This takes all of about 1 minute to whip up using just condiments! It's so easy, so delicious, and quite healthy. Great for sandwiches, tuna melts, or with your favorite crackers.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon diced pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon diced pimento
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard, prepared, dijon, and whole grain all work great
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl!
Made for Spring PAC 2014 and this was wonderful. I used fresh jalapenos and followed the rest of the instructions. Next time I might add some onions but I have never added the jalapenos and I love the kick it gives. Thank you for posting.
This tuna salad is delicious. I can do it anytime cause it's all items I always have. I used light mayonnaise. I didn't read the recipe carefully and didn't dice the jalapeno. I'll do it next time. I used dijon mustard. But I may try honey mustard next time. I omitted the diced pimento, salt and pepper. So yummy. Thanks Jafontenot :) Made for PAC Spring 2010 http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0