Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I thru this together because i had some stuff to use up and didn't want just plain brownies. I'm not sure of the box size for the brownie mix. It was just the 9 * 13 size mix or family size. Make the brownies according to directions on box.
- 1 (18 ounce) box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 10 -12 marshmallows or 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Make brownies according to directions on the box.
- About 5 minutes before the time is up take out of over top with remaining ingredients starting with the marshmellows. I had to cut mine in 1/2 they were the large kind.
- Put back in the oven untill everything is melty.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely cut into squares.