Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister in law made this last year for thanksgiving and I loved it... I thought it was another one of her Martha Stewart recipes, turns out it was just her twist on the boxed stuff.
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken or turkey flavor)
- 1 apple (peeled cored and diced)
- 2 celery ribs (more or less if desired)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- walnuts, handful (optional)
- Over medium heat melt butter and sautee onion and clelery.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix stuffing as directed on box adding apples, walnuts, and sauteed mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes or as directed on package.