Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You better make a lot because company will bottom out the bowl!
Make and share this My Mamma's Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (14 ounce) cansredi cut canned tomatoes
- 1 whole white onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 5 dashes lime juice, to taste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons liquid hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 banana peppers or 1 serrano pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix together in a bowl
- serve with corn chips.
I ran out of store-bought and found your recipe. Quick and delicious!