Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my hubbys dish. Serve with cooked rice or fritos. For a bit more spice try adding a mild pepper
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (6 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄4 ounces chili seasoning mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- Fry beef in deep pot till brown.
- drain grease and rinse cooked meat.
- return meat to pot adding seasonings, beans, paste and tomatoes.
- Let simmer 20-30 min.
- Serve with cooked rice or fritos. For a bit more spice try adding a mild pepper.