This would be great for Valentines day...you and your "honey" together with a romantic dinner and a pitcher of sangria.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sweet white wine (I like Riesling)
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 3 blood orange juice
- 2 key limes, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 blood orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 key lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 12 maraschino cherries
- 1 liter club soda or 1 liter carbonated beverages (7-Up, 7-Up if you like sweeter)
- Mix honey into wine until smooth. Then add remaining ingredients to a large pitcher except club soda, and chill overnight.
- The next day, add ice to pitcher and serve in wine glasses with some fruit added to each glass, and topping up with club soda or 7-Up to make the sangria sparkle.