- 28 ounces tomatoes, Crushed-Peeled
- 28 ounces tomato sauce, Plain
- 12 ounces biscuits, lg
- 5 ounces biscuits, Small
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring both cans of Tomato Products to a fast boil.
- Pinch biscuits and drop in (May want to use a spoon because it splatters and will burn skin).
- While you are placing pinched biscuits in sauce push biscuits down in sauce to insure they get cooked.
- Add Salt and Pepper in last. Serve in your favorite bowls. Remember the dumplings and sauce will be hot so be careful or let sit for 10 min or so before serving.