Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A very simple sandwich, but very good!
- 2 pieces whole wheat bread
- 3 slices crisp cooked bacon
- 1 slice kraft cheese slice (thick slices)
- Butter both sides of each bread.
- Ontop of one slice of bread, add the cheese and the bacon.
- Top with the other slice of bread.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and"toast" each side of the sandwich.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy!
You just can't go wrong with bacon and cheese! Very good sandwich and a nice change from the regular old grilled cheese.