Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I drink these in the moring with my cereal and sometimes make them later in the day when I'm craving a sweet treat but don't want to eat sweet's. My kids LOVE them - I hope you do too! I have changed the fruit and flavour of yogurt - try peach and mango MMMmmmmm.
- 1 cup orange juice (or 5-Alive any flavour)
- 4 strawberries, cut up
- 1 banana (I peel, chop into 3 or 4 chunks & freeze)
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 -4 ice cubes (optional)
- Combine everything in a blender, give it a whirl until the fruit and ice cubes have been pureed, pour into a glass and enjoy.