1/6 Photos of My Favorite Sauteed Kale
Kozmic Blues's Note:
I LOVE kale and this is how I like to make it almost every time. I'm a hot pepper flake chick, but if that's too much for you, just leave it out! Great as a side dish, but I can eat this as my main meal, maybe just add some chickpeas or cannelini beans in at the end, amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add crushed red pepper flakes, if using, and let them sizzle a bit in the oil.
- 3Add the garlic and cook until soft, but not colored.
- 4Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combine.
- 5Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all (most) the liquid has evaporated. I like the kale to still remain bright-ish green.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Sauteed Kale
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: