Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe looks fattening, but with the brands of foods that I use, my numbers are way lower than the nutrition facts lead you to believe. Fajitas used to be one of my favorite foods, but I have become a health nut and am a vegetarian now. I still wanted to eat fajitas, so I experimented and came up with this extremely healthy recipe. You can easily dd a variety of veggies and spices to make it your own. Shown is my version
- 1 tortilla (I use low carb and fat free ones, but you don't have to)
- 1 mozzarella string cheese (I use organic)
- 1 slice white onion (you decided thickness)
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup spinach leaves
- Pull apart string cheese and lay across tortilla.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- When heating is done, put on veggies and whatever spices you wish.
- Roll up and enjoy!