1 hr 10 mins
Very easy, very moist, and very satisfying when a chocolate fix is needed. We like to eat this cake still warm from the oven while the chocolate chips are soft. I have never bothered to frost or glaze this cake - there's rarely enough left to frost by the time the cake has cooled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Best results are achieved with all ingredients at room temperature.
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 3Grease and dust a bundt cake pan (I dust with granulated sugar).
- 4Combine wet ingredients first, and then add dry ingredients.
- 5Bake for 45 - 55 minutes or until the cake tests done with toothpick.
- 6Let cool for 10 minutes (I like to sprinkle a little granulated sugar onto base of cake before inverting onto plate).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Chocolate Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.4
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 519.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: