Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy, very moist, and very satisfying when a chocolate fix is needed. We like to eat this cake still warm from the oven while the chocolate chips are soft. I have never bothered to frost or glaze this cake - there's rarely enough left to frost by the time the cake has cooled.
- Best results are achieved with all ingredients at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and dust a bundt cake pan (I dust with granulated sugar).
- Combine wet ingredients first, and then add dry ingredients.
- Bake for 45 - 55 minutes or until the cake tests done with toothpick.
- Let cool for 10 minutes (I like to sprinkle a little granulated sugar onto base of cake before inverting onto plate).