Recipe by SmoochTheCook
This is something that I absolutely HAVE to have in the mornings in order to get my day started right. I have tried a lot of variations of it, but this is the one that I enjoy most. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (extract)
- 1 cup strawberry (sliced, frozen if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the first 4 ingredients into the blender and pulse several times.
- Add the strawberries and let the blender run for about 30 seconds.
- Pour in a cup (I put mine in the freezer for about 30 minutes to keep the drink frosty longer) and sit back to drink a glass of strawberry Heaven!