Recipe by Christine W.
This came from the weather gal's boss at WKYC TV in Cleveland, Ohio. I am posting it for safekeeping. It sounds easy and delicious. Recipe credit goes to Rita Andolsen. I am not sure how long to bake as I have not made these yet. I hope you enjoy them.
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled (you decide how much)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (just enough to bind ingredients together)
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf miniature miniature party rye rounds or 1 loaf pumpernickel bread