Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came from the weather gal's boss at WKYC TV in Cleveland, Ohio. I am posting it for safekeeping. It sounds easy and delicious. Recipe credit goes to Rita Andolsen. I am not sure how long to bake as I have not made these yet. I hope you enjoy them.
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled (you decide how much)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (just enough to bind ingredients together)
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf miniature miniature party rye rounds or 1 loaf pumpernickel bread
- Mix onions, bacon and mozarella cheese. Stir in just enough mayo to hold the mixture together. Spoon onto party breads. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts.