Mmmm so yummy, quick and simple! The ingredients can easily be multiplied to make more than one serving. You can substitute the chicken for beef if you prefer.
- Cook defrosted chicken breast in a skillet until cooked through.
- Slice it into strips and put it on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Pour salsa and sour cream over the salad.
- Top with taco chips and voila!
- A simple, quick, yet delicious meal for one!
Mucho bueno!! I used romaine lettuce and added tomatoes,black olives and green onions plus everything that the recipe called for. I made a taco shell using Taco Salad Tortilla Bowl. What a perfect dinner for one! Thanks so much for posting!!