Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from my George Foreman Grill cookbook, but I'm sure you can cook them on a regular grill or maybe even the stove top...
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 (6 ounce) chicken breasts, halved
- Preheat the Grilling machine for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Add chicken breasts and let marinate for at least 1/2 hour in the refrigerator.
- Place marinated chicken on grilling machine and close lid. Let cook for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Remove and serve.