Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
My family and I absolutely love Karen=^..^='s Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll, but it doesn't fit into my diet very well, so this is my diet friendly version (lower fat and less refined carbs). This is so easy and yummy. Thanks Karen.
- 354.88 ml egg substitute or 12 egg whites
- 236.59 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 59.14 ml bread flour
- 59.14 ml wheat flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 106.31 g ham, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 56.69 g sliced mushrooms, drained (from jar)
- 236.59 ml low-fat cheddar cheese or 236.59 ml low fat mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Beat egg substitute and milk until fluffy.
- Add flours, salt, and pepper; beat until smooth.
- Pour into 9x13-inch baking dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for until eggs are almost set (6-10 minutes).
- Sprinkle with ham, mushrooms, and cheese (or omelet ingredients of your preference).
- Bake until cheese melts (about 5 minutes).
- Starting at short side, roll up omelet while still in pan.
- Place seam side down on serving dish.
- Cut into slices and serve.