- 29.58 ml butter
- 453.59 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 egg yolk
- 78.07 ml sour cream (reduced fat is OK)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 29.58-44.37 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 78.07 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 78.07 ml shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. When butter is foamy, add mushrooms and cook until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sour cream, egg yolk, and salt and pepper; stir this into the mushrooms. Heat through, stirring frequently.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with the parsley and shredded cheeses.
- Bake at 425 for about 12 minutes, until cheese is melted.