- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream (reduced fat is OK)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. When butter is foamy, add mushrooms and cook until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sour cream, egg yolk, and salt and pepper; stir this into the mushrooms. Heat through, stirring frequently.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with the parsley and shredded cheeses.
- Bake at 425 for about 12 minutes, until cheese is melted.