Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found in an online search and posted by request.
- 2 cups baking mix (Bisquick, Jiffy)
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 35 medium mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix baking mix and water until soft dough forms, beat vigorously 20 strokes.
- Press dough into bottom of greased 13x9 inch pan with floured hands.
- Brown sausage; drain.
- Mix sausage, onion and mayonnaise; set aside.
- Remove mushrooms stems and chop finely. Add to sausage mixture.
- Fill caps with mixture.
- Place mushrooms in rows on dough and cover with cheese and paprika.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove foil and bake additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes and cut into pieces.