Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great recipe for brunch or a light dinner. Super easy!
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 6 slices diced bacon
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- Saute mushrooms, bacon, garlic and parsley in oil until mushrooms are tender.
- Drain and cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine eggs, cheese and seasonings and mix well.
- Stir into mushroom mixture and pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Yummm!! This was really good and rich! I cooked it for 37 minutes and I think it could have cooked just a little longer, as the egg was still pretty soft and a little on the runny side. But oh was it good!! If you like bacon and mushrooms, you will like this!