3 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
- 1Discard bag of gizzards from inside cavity and rise the cavity of the turkey with cold water.
- 2Pat dry.
- 3Salt & pepper the bird all over.
- 4Roast until golden brown, about 2 hours.
- 5Cover the breast loosely with foil when golden brown.
- 6Cook until an instant read thermometer reads 165 degrees F in the thigh of turkey.
- 7The thigh takes about 30 more minutes than the rest of the bird.
- 8Transfer to a cutting board or serving platter to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mum's Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.0
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 282.2 mg
- Sodium 269.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 84.7 g