3 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
- 1Discard bag of gizzards from inside cavity and rise the cavity of the turkey with cold water.
- 2Pat dry.
- 3Salt & pepper the bird all over.
- 4Roast until golden brown, about 2 hours.
- 5Cover the breast loosely with foil when golden brown.
- 6Cook until an instant read thermometer reads 165 degrees F in the thigh of turkey.
- 7The thigh takes about 30 more minutes than the rest of the bird.
- 8Transfer to a cutting board or serving platter to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mum's Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.0
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 282.2 mg
- Sodium 269.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 84.7 g