Recipe by Tea Jenny
My mum used to make these for us when we were kids, everyone loved them. All our friends used to hang around when it was baking day to see what they could get for a treat. These are great for the kids to make as there is no cooking, mind you most of the mix gets eaten before they get to the paper cases. You can make these with cocoa rather than the drinking chocolate for a more adult taste, but the kids love the drinking chocolate.
- 2 ounces butter
- 2 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon drinking chocolate
- 2 1⁄2 ounces desiccated coconut
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredents in a bowl and add vanilla, mix well.
- Soften butter, and mix in the dry ingredents gradually.
- Use your hands if you have to untill everything is mixed well together.
- Make into little balls about one inch.
- Roll in the chocolate sprinkles and put in little paper cases.