1/1 Photo of Multi-Color Frosting Technique
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is more a technique than a recipe. I made this design for my daughter's birthday cake and I thought it looked really cute. You could use seasonal colors for Halloween, Christmas, etc. too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- food coloring
- candy sprinkles
- 1Divide frosting into four separate bowls.
- 2Tint one bowl pink using several drops of red food coloring.
- 3Repeat with green, blue and yellow food coloring and remaining frosting bowls.
- 4Drop spoonfuls of frosting randomly over top of cake.
- 5Starting at edges, carefully spread frosting to cover cake, being careful not to overlap colors or smear too much.
- 6Cover with sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multi-Color Frosting Technique
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g