Tie a spice sachet around a jug of cider to make a festive gift. Directions to place on gift tag are included. Adapted from Whole Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cinnamon sticks and cardamom pods in a plastic bag.
- 2Crush cinnamon sticks and cardamom pods using a rolling pin or the bottom cast iron skillet.
- 3Mix the crushed spices with the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Portion into six ready-made muslin tea bags or make your own with cheesecloth and kitchen string.
- 5Each sachet flavors 3 quarts apple cider.
- 6Write on a gift tag or paper and attach to gift:.
- 7Mulled Cider Sachets.
- 83 quarts apple cider.
- 91 orange, sliced.
- 101 spiced sachet.
- 118 cinnamon sticks.
- 12Pour apple cider into saucepan or crockpot. Place sachet(or bag) into pot. Simmer 20 minutes and serve warm with a cinnamon stick.
- 14Replace 1 quart cider with another fruit juice, like cranberry.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mulled Cider Spice Sachets
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: