1/1 Photo of Muffin Weenies
Have not tried this yet, but it looks like something the kiddies would love. Make a cornmeal batter, stir in sliced hot dogs and bake in muffin tins. Very easy to do. Since I have not made these, I am guessing at how many it makes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Im medium bowl, mix together sugar, baking powder, salt, cornmeal and flour.
- 2Beat eggs, milk and melted butter together; make a well in the center and pour mixture into well.
- 3Stir until moistened, then stir in hot dogs.
- 4Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- 5Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muffin Weenies
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 253.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: