Have not tried this yet, but it looks like something the kiddies would love. Make a cornmeal batter, stir in sliced hot dogs and bake in muffin tins. Very easy to do. Since I have not made these, I am guessing at how many it makes.
- Im medium bowl, mix together sugar, baking powder, salt, cornmeal and flour.
- Beat eggs, milk and melted butter together; make a well in the center and pour mixture into well.
- Stir until moistened, then stir in hot dogs.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.