Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Some things are hard to give up when going low carb and raw. One of those is cereal. Traditional Muesli is loaded with carby grains and sugar - this one is all natural without the empty grain calories! This recipe can be made ahead of time and you can add the fruit at the last minute. From therawfoodcoach.com
- 1 banana, sliced into rings
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup brazil nut, sliced into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts, sliced into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (whole or sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup dates (fresh or dried)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (preferably presoaked, but it's not imperative)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries or 1⁄2 cup strawberries or 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- Mix ingredients together and serve with raw milk or nut milk.
Pretty good but I wanted this properly food combined so I didn't add all the fruits and I used different nuts. I served it with homemade almond milk. I used banana, whole almonds, chopped walnuts, dried soft Parnoosh dates, currents rather than raisins which I did not soak and that's it.