Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Some things are hard to give up when going low carb and raw. One of those is cereal. Traditional Muesli is loaded with carby grains and sugar - this one is all natural without the empty grain calories! This recipe can be made ahead of time and you can add the fruit at the last minute. From therawfoodcoach.com
- 1 banana, sliced into rings
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup brazil nut, sliced into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts, sliced into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (whole or sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup dates (fresh or dried)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (preferably presoaked, but it's not imperative)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries or 1⁄2 cup strawberries or 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- Mix ingredients together and serve with raw milk or nut milk.
Pretty good but I wanted this properly food combined so I didn't add all the fruits and I used different nuts. I served it with homemade almond milk. I used banana, whole almonds, chopped walnuts, dried soft Parnoosh dates, currents rather than raisins which I did not soak and that's it.