Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Muddy Buddies from www.lotsofkids.com.
Make and share this Muddy Buddies recipe from Food.com.
- Pour cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, stirring with a large slotted spoon until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Pour cereal mixture 2 cups at a time into a Ziploc bag with powdered sugar. Seal securely and shake until all pieces are well coated with powdered sugar.
- Spread evenly on waxed paper to cool.