Recipe by polly salama
this is great several different ways, with my shrimp tostada recipe or on hamburgers or with chips and my pico de gallo recipe.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Thanks, Polly, for a wonderful guacamole. Some people did use these on the hamburgers, and some ate with chips as a dip. I especially liked the green onions. That was a first for me, but I really liked it. Great tasting, and easy to put together. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 ripe avocados, , pitted and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped very small
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 10 green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- kosher salt