This recipes comes from Pischke's in Scottsdale -- a one of a kind restaurant! Simple yet very tasty!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour Bundt cake Pan.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all cake ingredients and blend on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour into Bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- While cake bakes, combine in small saucepan, water and butter. Heat over medium heat until butter melts.
- Add sugar and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in dark rum.
- Remove cake from oven and turn out into a 9 inch pie plate (with a lip) immediately.
- When cake is nearly cool, using a fork, poke holes all over the inside, outside and top.
- Slowly pour glaze over cake.