Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom got this recipe from a babysitter we had when I was little. We always had this Christmas morning. The smell is out of this world and a pleasant one to wake up to any day of the year. Time listed doesn't include overnight set.
- 16 frozen dinner rolls, the uncooked type
- 0.5 (4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 5⁄8 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Grease a bundt pan. Drop the frozen rolls into the pan.
- Sprinkle the pudding mix and cinnamon over the rolls.
- Melt the butter and sugar together and pour over the rolls. Sprinkle with the nuts.
- Cover with a towel and let set out overnight.
- In the morning, remove the towel and bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 25 minutes. Unmold before cooling.