Posted by request. From the "Mrs. Fields Best Cookie Book Ever" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3In a medium bowl with electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar.
- 4Beat in eggs, coconut and vanilla, then blend slowly until smooth,.
- 5Add the flour mixture, chopped chocolate and pecans.
- 6Scape the dough into the prepared baking pan and level and smooth the surface.
- 7Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the center is set and the top is golden.
- 8Place the pan on a wire rack to cool at room temperature before cutting into 16 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Fields White-Chunk Nutty Bars
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.6
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 111.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g