Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this yummy and EASY cookie recipe from my neighbor.. Try em' and tell me what you think.. :)
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (lemon is my fav.)
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 2 -3 tablespoons water, if the batter is not wet enough
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Roll into 1" balls- will flatten naturally.
- Lay parchment paper down on cookie sheet(s).
- Bake @ 350' for 10-12 minutes.
- Recipe duplicates easliy.
- You can use lemon, orange, spice, strawberry or chocolate cake mix.
These were good & I love the versatility of the recipe. I made 2 different flavors. The first one I made was strawberry, they didn't flatten, but the favor was really good & my family loved them. The other I made with triple chocolate cake mix. They flattened slightly & were more cake-like, the flavor was really good too. My brothers came over, so I had them try the chocolate ones. They liked the flavor, but were not crazy about the rice krispies in them...I however, liked them.<br/>Made for Spring PAC 2014
These were nice cookies Mama Jen, quick and very easy to make. I used an orange cake mix. The resulting cookies were light and tender, with a lovely texture and subtle flavor. My first batch burned. I think its probably a good idea to put down parchment paper on your pan to keep the cookies from burning. I didn't grease the pan and only cooked the cookies for 9 minutes. You have to watch these very carefully, they burn quickly. Thanks so much for sharing Jen, I will make these again.