Recipe by Lori Mama
I'm always looking for different ways to cook carrots. Adapted from their website.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
We really enjoyed these carrots for a change of pace. The brown sugar and butter were soooooooo good on the carrot slices. The only thing I would change, is to add a bit less of the lemon pepper. Thanks for the easy and yummy recipe!
- 1 lb sliced carrot, cooked
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add 1/2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash and sauté for a minute.
- Add the brown sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Add the cooked carrots and continue to sauté for about five minutes or until the sugar starts to glaze the carrots.
- Taste and add more of the seasoning if you like.
- Serve hot.