- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 12 flat anchovy fillets, halved lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cups olive oil
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut mozzarella into ¼ inch slices. In a glass bowl, layer slices of mozzarella with anchovies, capers and parsley.
- Cover with olive oil. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 days. Serve at room temperature with slices of tomato.
- You can reuse the oil to marinate more cheese.