This recipe came from Kraft.
Make and share this Mozzarella-Beef Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, cheese, bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce.
- Shape into four patties.
- Place patties on grill; cover grill with lid.
- Grill 4 to 6 minute on each side or until burgers are cooked through (160°F), brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce during last 2 minute of grilling time.
- Fill buns with burgers and lettuce, if desired.
- For more flavor, try adding 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese and 1/4 teaspoons Italian seasoning to the meat mixture.
- Serve with pickles, if desired.