Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe came from Kraft.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup kraft thick 'n spicy original barbecue sauce, divided
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, cheese, bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce.
- Shape into four patties.
- Place patties on grill; cover grill with lid.
- Grill 4 to 6 minute on each side or until burgers are cooked through (160°F), brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce during last 2 minute of grilling time.
- Fill buns with burgers and lettuce, if desired.
- For more flavor, try adding 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese and 1/4 teaspoons Italian seasoning to the meat mixture.
- Serve with pickles, if desired.
This was so simple and sooooo good!! Loved the shredded cheese in these!! Served with some fresh garden tomatoes and some mustard. Thanks Lainey! :)
I thought I had a leftover of bread but DH put it in the garbage LOL So I used Ritz Crackers. I did breadcrumbs with them in my food processor. I used brown sugar barbecue sauce (that's what I had). The patties were moist and full of flavors. We didn't baste with barbecue sauce. But I put barbecue sauce on my burger. Thanks Lainey. Made for Newest Zaar tag.