- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup tequila (I prefer white)
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 20 ice cubes (approx. 3 cups)
- lime wedge
- coarse salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Process first 7 ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Gradually add ice to blender and process until smooth.
- Rub lime wedges on glass rims and spin each glass rim in salt.
- Pour margaritas into salted glassses.
- Note: I usually make these ahead and put in the freezer.
- Just remove about 5 minutes before serving and stir.