These are tangy and delicious on a hot summer evening! Easy to double or triple. Adapted from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process first 7 ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- 2Gradually add ice to blender and process until smooth.
- 3Rub lime wedges on glass rims and spin each glass rim in salt.
- 4Pour margaritas into salted glassses.
- 5Note: I usually make these ahead and put in the freezer.
- 6Just remove about 5 minutes before serving and stir.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mouthwatering Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (983 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 44.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: