Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are tangy and delicious on a hot summer evening! Easy to double or triple. Adapted from Southern Living.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup tequila (I prefer white)
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 20 ice cubes (approx. 3 cups)
- lime wedge
- coarse salt
- Process first 7 ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Gradually add ice to blender and process until smooth.
- Rub lime wedges on glass rims and spin each glass rim in salt.
- Pour margaritas into salted glassses.
- Note: I usually make these ahead and put in the freezer.
- Just remove about 5 minutes before serving and stir.
These were delicious, I didn't any OJ, so I added a bag of frozen mango. Perfect any way. Great taste even before the mango was added. Enjoy!!!!
I looked for a recipe that got rave reviews and this one did not disappoint. Thank you Branwyn. This recipe for margaritas was outstanding. The guests loved it. Using the triple sec and WHITE tequila was excellent. The orange juice and fresh squeezed lime juice made it refreshing. I agree with an earlier poster that these are restaurant quality. I wouldn't change a thing!
These are excellent, I would say restuarant quality. Didn't have the orange juice so I added a little lemon juice. Whipped them up in the blender and served in a salted glass. Thank you for this great recipe.