Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this recipe by request on another website. It was orinally called Vickie's Mounds Cake.
Make and share this Mounds Chocolate & Coconut Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for two 9 inch round pans, except substitute brewed coffee for the water.
- Cool cakes completely.
- Filling: In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in coconut. Let coconut mixture cool completely before assembling cake.
- Assemble the cake: Place bottom layer on serving plate.
- Spread with entire coconut filling.
- Cover top and sides with fudge frosting.
- Optional: serve with Sweet Coconut Sauce on the side, Recipe#26786.