Found this recipe by request on another website. It was orinally called Vickie's Mounds Cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for two 9 inch round pans, except substitute brewed coffee for the water.
- 2Cool cakes completely.
- 3Filling: In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and evaporated milk.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Add the marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- 6Stir in coconut. Let coconut mixture cool completely before assembling cake.
- 7Assemble the cake: Place bottom layer on serving plate.
- 8Spread with entire coconut filling.
- 9Cover top and sides with fudge frosting.
- 11Optional: serve with Sweet Coconut Sauce on the side, Sweet coconut Sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mounds Chocolate & Coconut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.8
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 578.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: