Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
I first had these wings at a cookout last Labor Day weekend. They are out of this world.
- 20 chicken wings (3½ to 4 pounds)
- 1 cup your favorite barbecue sauce (or my Killer BBQ Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- Combine garlic, cayenne pepper, and barbecue sauce in a saucepan and bring to a quick boil.
- Allow sauce to cool, then add the sesame oil and set aside.
- With a sharp knife remove the tips from the chicken wings.
- Place the wings in a large lock-top baggie and add the sauce mixture.
- Seal the bag and coat the wings with the sauce.
- Refrigerate for about four hours, turning the baggie periodically to coat the wings with sauce.
- Remove the wings from the baggie and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil for one minute and remove from the heat.
- Grill the chicken wings directly over a medium heat.
- Turn the wings once with tongs and continue to baste with the boiled marinade for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve the wings warm with additional sauce (or a different sauce/dip/dressing of your choice) for dipping.
very tasty and very easy. i wanted to try it with ur killer BBQ sauce but not all he ingres r available here so i used the one in my fridge. but it still tasted very good. just to increase the size of the dish i added in some capsicum, spring onions and potatoes, it turned out just great :)
Delicious wings to munch out on. My friends and I ate them like there was no tomorrow! I used Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce, and the sweet and hot in this was just right with the addition of the cayenne pepper. Will have again and again as they were excellent! Thanks Miller!