Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The best pancakes ever!! A recipe created by my partner through trial and error and so good.
Make and share this Mo's Fluffy Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add egg yolks and milk, stir to make smooth batter.
- Beat egg whites in another bowl until peaks form.
- Gently fold egg whites into batter.
- Preheat pan with a little oil and pour batter.
- Pancakes are ready to flip when holes appear on top.
These were the fluffiest pancakes I have ever had. Great pancake.