1/1 Photo of Moroccan Fried Whiting
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cumin, turmeric, paprikas, and 1/2 tsp pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle the fish with about 2 tsp of the spice mixture and a little salt if desired. The fish can be covered overnight or cooked immediately.
- 3When ready to fry, lightly coat the fish in flour, shake off the excess, and lay in a single layer on a tray.
- 4Pour enough oil in a frying pan to coat the bottom and heat over medium heat.
- 5Cook the fish in batches, turning only once, until golden brown on both sides.
- 6Transfer the fish to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- 7Serve warm or at room temperature with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Fried Whiting
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whiting fish fillets