Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
A recipe from "Four in One Ingredient" Cookbook. I haven't tried yet, but looked really good
- 12 pork sausage links, Precooked
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated butterflake rolls
- Cut each sausage in thirds.
- Peel two thin sections off a Butterflake roll;wrap around a small piece of sausage.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 7-8 minutes at 450 degrees.
I prepared these for a breakfast party featuring all finger foods. I used Little Smokie sausages, and only cut in half. While the flavor was the same as the timeless favorite of pigs in a blanket, completely encasing the sausage in the biscuit dough was a new twist. Everyone loved them.
I am giving this 5 stars for a quick and easy recipe that tasted good. We all liked it. Thanks Tuttifrutti Bullwinkle