Recipe by Seedbeads
I make this salad all the time for my kids, and my youngest (Morgan) absolutely loves it. If she eats nothing else on her plate, this salad is always gone. I usually use regular old vine tomatoes, but it's equally good with a pile of halved cherry or grape tomatoes. No matter how you make it, it's ridiculously easy and really yummy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the tomatoes and cucumber into chunks.
- Put everything into a lidded container.
- Secure lid and shake for about a minute.
- The juice from the tomato will mix with the mayo and make a great dressing.
- Serve or chill - it gets better after about 30 minutes.