Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you try this once, you will try again and again...
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 gallons apple cider
- Combine first 4 ingredients together in a blender, blend just until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer safe dish.cover and freeze several hours --
- Heat apple cider thoroughly in a large saucepan, pour into serving mugs.
- Add one tablespoon frozen mixture to each mug -- Stir till melted -- .